- Singapore | Singapour
- Permanent contract | Sales
As a SaaS platform, LittleBIG Connection allows customers to control their end-to-end purchasing of consulting services (sourcing, selection, contracting, invoicing…) via a single interface.
We bring transparency and openness to the consulting market by olving three major challenges :
- The administration of large-scale consultants with a digitisation of the entire Source to Pay process as well as management indicators (budget, entity, skills, purchase order, invoice, etc.).
- The meeting of the best skills of the market and the customer’s call for tenders through its collaborative platform calling upon a community of multi-specialized service providers.
- Contractual carriage of non-referenced service providers within a customer with the lowest intermediation rates on the market.
Our platform is also specially designed for IT & Engineering (Consulting and Freelancers Companies) providers. The latter can directly access hundreds of calls for tenders on major consultancy projects and make use of their expertise without ever losing the direct link with their customers.
As a Business Manager and true “intrapreneur” within Little Big Connection, you’ll develop your own business sector in two areas: software sales through the commercialization and adoption of the platform as well as the construction and animation of a community of partners.
1) You take on the role of manager of an industry and you develop your own community through different activities:
- Activate, develop and retain a community of service providers (Freelancers, consulting firms, service providers, partners, etc.),
- Ensure the relation between the calls for tenders of your customers and the service providers’ proposals (from recruitment to payment),
- Maintain a good business relationship with your service partners and your customers,
- Follow all current missions in your sector,
- Manage the financial aspect of your profit center.
2) You take a role of business developer in the sale of the Little Big Connection solution through different activities:
- Build and establish your list of target customers,
- Develop your own client portfolio via email, phone and social networks,
- Present the solution to the different targets and have it adopted,
- Co-build the deployment plan, pilot it and coordinate change management,
- Manage the entire deployment of the LBC solution within the client’s systems.
- Master’s degree in business administration, engineering or information technology, you want to evolve in a start-up environment,
- 2 years of experience minimum in project management combined with client management and in the world of technology and software publishing,
- Experience in customer prospecting,
- Bilingual French and English, and, ideally, a third language.
International experience in particular in Singapore is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
A CV and a short description of yourself / a project that is close to your heart and on which you have had an effective influence (150 words) will do! No cover letter!