Chief Financial Officer
- South Africa | Cape Town
- Permanent contract | Finance
As a SaaS platform, LittleBIG Connection allows customers to control their end-to-end purchasing of consulting services (sourcing, selection, contracting, invoicing…) via a single interface.
We bring transparency and openness to the consulting market by olving three major challenges :
- The administration of large-scale consultants with a digitisation of the entire Source to Pay process as well as management indicators (budget, entity, skills, purchase order, invoice, etc.).
- The meeting of the best skills of the market and the customer’s call for tenders through its collaborative platform calling upon a community of multi-specialized service providers.
- Contractual carriage of non-referenced service providers within a customer with the lowest intermediation rates on the market.
Our platform is also specially designed for IT & Engineering (Consulting and Freelancers Companies) providers. The latter can directly access hundreds of calls for tenders on major consultancy projects and make use of their expertise without ever losing the direct link with their customers.
The primary role of Chief Financial officer is to be a strong Partner for the Board participating in all strategic meetings, setting targets and implementing changes within the Brand.
As part of the Global Finance team, you ensure that Global KPI’s and objectives are fully embedded within the regional strategy and that key initiatives and KPI’s are fully aligned. Yu are also a member of the extended Management Group. You will be responsible for financial planning, control, and monitoring of financial functions for the country.
- Full understanding of the key business drivers. Provide primary support for developing and achieving the regional Financial targets
- Continuous analysis, monitoring, and communication of the regional progress towards the achievement of all KPIs
- Drive the brand progress towards achieving objectives and Cost Savings (support functions) proposing corrective actions and sizing where and when required. Follow up on status of corrective actions
- Drive financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes ensuring both LBC and Group objectives are considered and met
- Ensure compliance with established group policies and procedures – business risk assessment
- Ensure that all accounting operations are following all accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for productivity improvements, cost savings, and revenue enhancement initiatives that support the organization’s strategic and financial goals.
- Ensure accurate and reliable monthly financial analysis and reports including departmental budgets. Provide the Board some various external reports, and miscellaneous financial analysis as needed.
- Ensure internal controls are established to assure integrity and reliability of those systems.
- Manage the overall department staff and monitoring of budgets. Ensuring personal and departmental communication with department managers and others as appropriate, as well as monitoring the process to ensure timely completion.
- Master’s Degree in Business or Engineer school in financial area,
- You have 6 years of experience minimum in a dynamic environment and in a similar position,
- You are motivated by discovering a huge team located in some amazing place and open for travelling to share hub experiences,
- You are curious, involved, problem-solver minded,
- Above all, we are looking for a servant leader whose personal and professional background demonstrates a genuine passion for the mission,
- You have a style that emphasizes openness, collaboration, visibility, and connectivity. A strong, confident, results-oriented, and decisive leader with the capacity to balance the big picture and strategic perspective with a focus on operations and the details of execution. You can articulate how your work improves global business delivery.
HOW TO APPLY
A CV and a short description of yourself / a project that is close to your heart and on which you have had an effective influence (150 words) will do! No cover letter!