Who are we ?
The consulting world is eagerly awaiting its revolution. In the age of digital and transparency, it is necessary to redefine the interaction between large groups, independent workers and consulting companies.
That’s what LittleBIG Connection is here for!
A vibrant environment, an international experience and a good vibe are the key words to describe our Startup. Now the platform and the team are growing, we are opening a new opportunity for you to join us: Customer Success in Mauritius.
The Digital Product Department is developing our innovative SaaS platform adopted by hundreds of large customers globally. Within the Customer Success department in Mauritius, your role will be to take a large part in the adherence of the product within our customers and prospects globally.
Customer Sucess Officer
- Become the platform expert and be the point of contact to a wide range of customer users globally
- Daily assist the users of the platform by chat, mail or call on level 1 and level 2 requests
- Escalating level 3 request and follow-up of the incident resolution
- Collaborate internally with business, IT and finance team on problem solving
- Train your client’s staff and their selected partners to use our services and platform by organizing webinars, individual training sessions, day-to-day support and any other good idea!
- Contribute to the improvement of our technical platform and services
- Gathering and escalating most common assistance request to the product development team so as to improve the platform overall
- Contribute to the account management strategy in performing analysis of the received request and customer habits
- Prior experience in support and customer success (strong plus for digital products or services)
- Graduate in Communication, Management, IT or Business or similar studies
- You have at least 1 year of prior experience in Administration, Customer Service or Support or Project Management and a good interest for digital products and the digital industry
- Ability to tackle complexity and to pay attention to details
- Excellent communication skills: good communicator, innovative, customer service oriented, proactive and responsive
- Problem-solving skills
- Being curious and eager to learn from scratch the functionalities of a SaaS product
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written (Mandatory – other language is a plus)
How to apply
A CV and a short description of yourself / a project that is close to your heart and on which you have had an effective influence (150 words) will do! No cover letter!
Contact : Valentin Birault / email@example.com
- Customer oriented
- Digital Product
- Communication skills