How our client optimised their purchasing strategy
Our client from the luxury industry was struggling to find the right experts for each project, and lacked visibility on the available talents. Some outsourced projects were too expensive because of the different levels of intermediation; and the legal risks related to these contracts had to be mitigated.
- Improve the sourcing strategy
Help the Information Systems Department maximise their chances of finding the right experts, and benefit from a more global and efficient sourcing strategy
- Secure our client’s legal agreements
Simplify and secure the contractual and legal relationship between the client and its new service providers (technical assistance).
- Cut costs
Put an end to chain subcontracting and thus benefit from the lowest rates on the market.
- Implementation of the platform for advisors & buyers.
- Autonomous creation and publication of requests for proposals by the company’s buyers.
- Control of the service provider’s legal documents and validation of the mission with the service providers.
15% savings per project
LittleBIG Connection committed itself and was able to suggest experts with rates on average 15% cheaper than the referenced providers.
80% of RFPs answered
Opening our client’s panel to the LittleBig community has resulted in proposals for over 80% of RFPs.
LittleBig Connection has reduced the risk of contract re-qualification and wrongful trading. All the legal documentation of the providers is checked.