Version : V2
Last updated: 23/02/2023
Confidentiality: C0 Public
IMPORTANT REMINDER: THIS POLICY DESCRIBES THE RULES OF DATA MANAGEMENT FOR VISITORS OF THIS SITE.
Identity of the Data Controller
Company Name: Comunity, mother company of Little Big Connection
Company address : Chemin des Coquelicots 16, 1214 Vernier, Switzerland
Registration number : CHE-376.132.256
Data Protection Officer : “DPO Consulting”, a Simplified joint stock company, based 18 rue Pasquier 75008 PARIS
- Contact form/request a demo: you can contact us at any time via our contact form. To process your request we need to collect your name, first name, email, telephone, city, company and position held.
- Application: if you wish to apply for one of our internal job offers or submit an unsolicited application, you will be redirected to our Group career website, and we will collect the following data: name, surname, email, telephone, as well as any data that may be included in your resume.
- Receive contents: if you are interested in accessing the various contents edited by LittleBig, and receive by email, you will be asked to provide your name, surname, email, company and function.
- Securing our website: in order to secure our website some minimum information are collected when you visit our website such as your anonymized IP address, your web browser and country of connection.
Purpose of the processing
- To provide and maintain our Site: including to monitor the use of our Site.
- To contact you: to contact you through the communication channels and using the contact details that you have provided us with.
- To send you special offers services and events that we offer unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to receive and manage the requests you send us.
- To study your job applications and ensure that your profile and skills match our internal open positions.
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent through a tick box, either when you contact us or decide to apply to a job offer.
Personal data may be accessed and processed by the authorized Little Big Connection staff. All requests will be transmitted to the LB support team, except for demo requests which will be received and handled by LB sales and marketing team.
If you apply to a LittleBig job offer or simply drop your resume, it will be shared with the recruitment team of LittleBig a Mantu Group as well as those of the Mantu Group and all its affiliate which might recontact you for a job opportunity. Please note that this data transfer is strictly limited to your candidate data and does not apply to your data collected on the LittleBig Platform if you are also registered on the LittleBig Platform.
Little Big Connection will not keep your data longer than necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes, unless you asked us to
When you apply to a job offer or in case of spontaneous application, the Personal Data linked to your application will be kept until three years from the last registered contact with you. Your Personal data will then be anonymized so that identification is no longer possible, according to the requirements of GDPR.
Internal Processors (Intragroup)
|SUBPROCESSOR NAME||PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING||PROCESSING LOCATION||APPROPRIATE SAFEGUARD|
|– To bring support to user on the Platform||France
Mauritius (user support)
|Standard Contractual Clauses|
|SUB PROCESSOR NAME||PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING||PLACE OF PROCESSING||APPROPRIATE SAFEGUARDS|
|SCALEWAY||To host the Website and your data||EU (France)||Standard Contractual Clauses|
|OVH||To ensure the data hosting back up||EU (France, Germany)||Standard Contractual Clauses|
|SALESFORCE||CRM tool used to contact you to propose you services fit to your need||EU (France, Germany)||Standard Contractual Clauses|
|HUBSPOT||Inbound marketing tool used to propose you services fit to your need||EU||Standard Contractual Clauses|
All your datas are hosted in Ile de France (France) in a dedicated environment on Scaleway’s data centers, an ISO 27001 certified company.
|Data center(s)||Data hosting back up|
|DC5 : 25 rue de l’Eguillette
95310 St-Ouen l’Aumône
DC3 : 59 Rue Julian Grimau, 94400 Vitry-sur-Seine
DC1 : Amsterdam
FRA1 : 59820 Gravelines, Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie, France
Little Big Connection is concerned about the protection of Personal Data and is committed to ensure the best level of personal data protection in accordance with legal obligations and with GDPR.
Little Big Connection is ISO 27001 certified and conducts regular audits to maintain such certification.
All Little Big Connection staff is sensitive to data protection. Our IT teams are trained to data protection, and are thus able to react quickly in case of a possible violation of Personal Data.
In addition, all your data is hosted in a dedicated environment on Scaleway’s data centers, an ISO 27001 certified company.
Little Big Connection has defined technical and organizational measures allowing to protect the data in an appropriate way according to their nature, the extent of the processing and their accessibility.
- Set up of a personal data privacy governance body: (1) a Data Protection Officer, (2) A Personal Data Team
- Set up of a dedicated and private channel to handle personal data requests: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests are managed by our Personal Data Team.
- Data privacy awareness: all LB employees are required to complete a dedicated GDPR e-learning and specific trainings are then regularly given to different audiences
- Framing of our business partnerships with clients and Providers by reviewing our commercial contracts and including our data privacy requirements and standards.
- Security measures implemented by Scaleway : https://www-uploads.scaleway.com/PSSI_en_69ca10d789.pdf
- Automation of security vulnerabilities detection on server
- Access restrictions according to functions, roles, and scopes: accesses are restricted in order to provide the LB staff with the strict minimum data necessary to perform their mission (no access to production data for developers, and business managers accesses restricted by scope)
- Log management
How to exercise any of your rights over your data
As any data subject, have several rights on your personal data, as provided by the “General Data Protection Regulation”.
These rights are the following:
- Right to access your Personal Data and be informed about the conditions in which your data are processed
- Right or erasure right to withdraw your consent: If you provided you consent please note that you can withdraw it at any time . If you do We will then proceed to the deletion of your personal data before reaching the data retention period we defined, unless we must process your Data on the basis of any other legal obligation.
- Right to oppose to the processing of your Personal Data: You may object to the processing of personal data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest. In such case We will stop processing your data unless we can show serious legitimate reasons for the processing, outweighing the interests, if the processing is made for the purpose of establishing or exercising the defense of legal claims.
- Right to restrict the processing: this is an alternative when your data cannot be erased in the frame of the right to be forgotten because LittleBig Connection needs it to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim. In that case We will have to process your data only within such frame.
You can also file a complaint with the supervising authority in charge of monitoring compliance with obligations regarding personal data.
You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Your request will be processed within (1) month by our Personal Data Team.
Data Protection Officer and Personal data Team
LittleBig Connection named an external Data Protection Officer, independent, and in charge of ensuring that We are processing your data in line and compliance with the obligations set by GDPR and any other applicable data privacy regulation. This Data Protection Officer has been appointed to the French “CNIL”. Here are his contact details:
18 rue Pasquier 75008 PARIS
Our Data Protection Officer is supported by our Personal Data Team which is composed by some of our legal team members.
We inform You, in an informative banner, at the time of the first visit to the Website, of such collection. We manage the Cookies collection with the help of our partner Cookiebot, a solution compliant with all the data protection regulations, and respectful of your privacy.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Mandatory / Necessary Cookies Type: Session Cookies. Purpose: essential to provide You with features available through the Website and described in the General Term of Use, such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the Website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies : enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies : help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies : are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Unclassified cookies: are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
If you do not make a choice and yet keep on using our Website, we will not proceed to the collection of Cookies.
Please note that you can modify your consent settings or withdraw it at any time through the website Cookies banner.
Your consent applies to the following domain littlebigconnection.com