Last updated: 29/09/2020
IMPORTANT REMINDER: THIS POLICY DESCRIBES THE RULES OF DATA MANAGEMENT FOR VISITORS OF THIS SITE.
Little Big Connection, acting as Data Controller regarding the data collected hereunder, is committed to the protection of personal data and to the respect of the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
- Visitor Data
- Data provided by the Visitor
- Data produced by the Visitor
- Purposes and uses of the Data
- Recipients of the Data
- Data Transfer
- Retention of your Personal Data
- Data Security
- Rights requests relating to the Data
- Conditions for exercising a rights request
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Cookie Management
- Use and purpose of Cookies generated via our Site
- Cookies categories
- Setting Cookies via your browser software
- Cookies acceptance
- Refusal of Cookies
- Links to other websites
- Contact us
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Personal Data, or Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An «identifiable natural person» is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations carried out or not using automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of data, such as collection, recording, organization, conservation, modification, extraction, consultation.
- Cookies: means a text file that may be saved, subject to your agreement expressed in accordance with applicable French and European regulations (art. 5.3 of the ePrivacy Directive 2008/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC, or any subsequent text resulting therefrom), in a space dedicated to your navigation software on the hard drive of your device, when you consult one of Our services or an electronic communication service of one of Our partners or when you install software or a mobile application. A Cookie allows its sender to identify the device in which it is stored, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
- Consent: any free, specific, enlightened and unambiguous expression of will by which the person concerned accepts, by a declaration or by a clear positive act, that personal data concerning him/her will be processed.
- Data Controller: the natural or legal person, department or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing. Little Big Connection is the Data Controller of the data processed on the Website.
- GDPR: General Regulation on Data Protection, i.e. European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Little Big Connection (LBC): SAS with a capital of 18,000 Euros, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 79356975700016, whose head office is located at 28 rue Jacques Ibert, 92300 Levallois Perret. Little Big Connection offers a platform for large accounts customers allowing them to enter in relation with SMEs and freelancers in the field of consulting, with the objective of carrying out projects requiring the intervention of a certain expertise. (hereinafter also referred to as «We» or «Company»)
- Website or Site: designates the present website, owned and managed by Little Big Connection, as well as all its functionalities, having for domain name: littlebigconnection.com/.
- Visitor: any person connecting to our site localhost:8888/lbc2020/ regardless of the use it makes of it (hereinafter also referred to as «You» or «Your»).
- Employee: any person bound by a Little Big Connection work contract.
2. Visitors data
2.1 Data provided by the Visitor
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify You. These personally identifiable information may include, but are not limited to:
- Contact form: you can contact us at any time via our contact form. To process your request we need to collect the following Personal Data: name, first name, email, telephone, company and position held.
- Download: when you wish to download a document, we ask you for the following Personal Data: name, first name, email, telephone, company.
- Newsletter: if you wish to subscribe and receive our contents, we ask you to provide the following Personal Data: surname, first name, e-mail, telephone, company.
- Application: if you wish to apply for one of our job offers or submit an unsolicited application, we will collect the following Personal Data: name, surname, email, telephone, as well as any Personal Data that may be included in your resume.
2.2 Data produced by the Visitor
We may also collect usage data, in particular :
- the IP address of the terminal connected to the internet,
- the date and time of connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service,
- the url (internet address) of the internet page accessed by the terminal consulting an electronic communication service,
- the operating system and the version of the navigation software used by the terminal,
- the type of operating system used by the terminal,
- the identifier and content of a Cookie file stored by us in the terminal,
- the language of the navigation software used by the terminal,
- the geographical area in which your terminal is located.
3. Purposes and uses of the Data
- To provide and maintain our Site: including to monitor the use of our Site.
- To contact you: to contact you through the communication channels and using the contact details that you have provided us with.
- To send you special offers services and events that we offer unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to receive and manage the requests you send us.
- To study your job applications: to ensure that your profile and skills match our internal needs or the job offer we have published.
4. Recipients of the Data
Personal data may be accessed and processed by the authorized Little Big Connection staff. A system of traceability of the actions of the latter is implemented to guarantee their protection.
It is important to note that Little Big Connection does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for commercial purposes.
As a result of a subpoena, court order, warrant, or other legal process, Little Big Connection may disclose personal data and other related information as necessary. Little Big Connection may also choose to exercise its legal rights against any such actions.
5. Data transfer
Your Personal Data will be processed confidentially within the Company as well as during transfers with the third parties listed below:
- With Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with our service providers in order to monitor and analyze the use of our Site, to provide advertisements, to help us support and maintain our Site, to contact you, to provide you with advertising on third party social networks after you visit our Website.
- In the event of a transfer of assets or rights: We may share or transfer your Personal Data in connection with, or during the course of negotiating any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our Company to another company.
6. Retention of Your Personal Data
Little Big Connection will only keep the Data for the time necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes, unless you have exercised your right to delete the above-mentioned Data before the expiry of this period. We will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements and policies.
We undertake to archive or delete your Personal Data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and processed.
7. Data security
Little Big Connection is concerned about the protection of Personal Data and is committed to ensure the best level of personal data protection in accordance with legal obligations and with GDPR.
Thus Little Big Connection has defined technical and organizational measures allowing to protect the data in an appropriate way according to their nature, the extent of the processing and their accessibility. It can be about anonymization of the data, management of access rights, secured flows…
All Little Big Connection staff is sensitive to data protection. Our IT teams are trained to data protection, and are thus able to react quickly in case of a possible violation of Personal Data.
In addition, all your data is hosted in Ile de France (France) in a dedicated environment on Scaleway’s data centers, an ISO 27001 certified company.
8. Rights requests related to Personal Data
8.1 Conditions for exercising a right request
You benefit from rights relating to your Personal Data and the processing carried out by Little Big Connection. You can thus request at any time the access to the personal data related to You, their modification, their deletion (insofar as it does not prevent the good execution of the contract or the respect of the legal obligations of Little Big Connection) and the opposition of one or more particular data processing in the conditions envisaged by the regulations.
You have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of the respect of the obligations as regards Personal Data.
You can exercise these rights by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be dealt with within one (1) month of its receipt by our data protection team. In case of doubt about the identity of the Visitor, Little Big Connection reserves the right to ask for identity proof.
It is important that the information transmitted to Little Big Connection is accurate and up to date.
8.2 Data Protection Officer
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer is «mandatory in public sector establishments, in companies that regularly and systematically monitor individuals on a large scale or that process sensitive data on a large scale. »
Little Big Connection does not possess or process any sensitive data (in the sense of GDPR).
However, a Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed and designated to the Commission Nationale Informatique et des Libertés («CNIL»). The Data Protection Officer is an external consultant based in Paris (France). You can contact the DPO for any questions relating to the protection of personal data by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
In addition, the Data Protection Officer is assisted by a team dedicated to the protection of Personal Data.
9. Cookie Management
When you visit our Site, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in «Cookies» files installed on your device, subject to the choices you have made regarding Cookies, which You may modify at any time.
9.2 Use and purposes of Cookies generated through our Site
Only the issuer of a Cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
When You connect to our Site, we may be led, subject to your choices, to install various cookies in your terminal allowing Us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the validity period of the Cookie concerned. The Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to the choice of settings that You make.
The Cookies that we issue allow us :
- to propose targeted advertisements adapted to your centers of interests;
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our Site (headings and contents visited, paths), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal contains;
- to store information relating to a form that you have filled out on our Site (registration or access to your account).
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to a content or service after a certain period of time.
9.3 Cookie Categories
Cookies can be «persistent» or «session» Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies for the reasons set out below:
- Necessary/Essential Cookies: Session Cookies. Administered by : Us. Purpose: These Cookies are essential to enable you to use the features available on the Website.
- Feature Cookies: Persistent Cookies. Administered by : Us. Purpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember the choices you make when using the Website, such as your language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a personalized experience and to save you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Site.
9.4 Setting Cookies
You may choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
You can configure your browser software so that Cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their transmitter. You can also configure your browser software in such a way that the acceptance or rejection of Cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a Cookie is likely to be stored on your device.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your cookie preferences.
- For Internet ExplorerTM: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block- or-allow-cookies
- For SafariTM: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- For ChromeTM: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For FirefoxTM: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For OperaTM: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
9.5 Cookies Acceptance
If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of Cookies in your device, the Cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space of your device. They will be readable there only by their sender.
9.6 Refusal of Cookies
If you do not make a choice and continue to use our Site, We will not collect Cookies.
If you do not make a choice, or if you refuse to save cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those that are saved, You will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our Site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case if us – or our service providers – could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and which you would have refused or deleted.
10. Links to other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
12. Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org