- Belgium | Brussels
- Permanent contract | Sales
As a SaaS platform, LittleBIG Connection allows customers to control their end-to-end purchasing of consulting services (sourcing, selection, contracting, invoicing…) via a single interface.
We bring transparency and openness to the consulting market by olving three major challenges :
- The administration of large-scale consultants with a digitisation of the entire Source to Pay process as well as management indicators (budget, entity, skills, purchase order, invoice, etc.).
- The meeting of the best skills of the market and the customer’s call for tenders through its collaborative platform calling upon a community of multi-specialized service providers.
- Contractual carriage of non-referenced service providers within a customer with the lowest intermediation rates on the market.
Our platform is also specially designed for IT & Engineering (Consulting and Freelancers Companies) providers. The latter can directly access hundreds of calls for tenders on major consultancy projects and make use of their expertise without ever losing the direct link with their customers.
Your mission will be to expand LittleBIG Connection’s Belgium operations and increase brand awareness among customers and partners. A True “entrepreneur”, you assume all the responsibilities of this position:
• Define the development strategy of your prospects portfolio in Belgium,
• Participate in the improvement of the product and the adaptation of the offer in order to have an optimal match with the opportunities in Belgium.
• Animate an ecosystem of partners to generate leads,
• Actively explore the market to evangelize on our service and trigger the implementation of POC (Proof of Concept) for our future customers,
• Prepare and disseminate a presentation and training on the LittleBIG Connection platform to your future clients,
• Analyze the market to detect current trends and potential business interactions with potential customers,
• Anticipate the potential needs of customers and offer them solutions that correspond to their reality,
• Create a partnership with the Acquisition team to meet customer needs,
• Identify and get in touch with potential providers to answer the needs on the platforms,
• Develop commercial relationships with our clients’ partners, and major multinational accounts,
• Maintain relationship with customers and treat all customer / user comments in order to increase the level of services of LittleBIG Connection
• Manage the financial aspect of your business unit.
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Graduate from a major business or engineering school, you want to evolve in a start-up environment
- You have 2 years minimum experiences in business development, project management, combined with client portfolio management in Belgium and especially in Brussels
- Experience in the world of Consulting and/or technology, especially software publishing is a plus
- You have very good adaptability
- You are looking for team adventure, responsibility and autonomy
- You speak French and English fluently and, ideally Dutch
- True entrepreneur, you have a transverse vision of the problems related to the development of an activity (sales, IT, finance, marketing).
HOW TO APPLY
A CV and a short description of yourself / a project that is close to your heart and on which you have had an effective influence (150 words) will do! No cover letter!